A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Friday, April 15, 2011

TradHome + my favs

Traditional Home and Lonny have come together to create ANOTHER online home decor mag!  I already get a good fix with Lonny and Rue - now I can spend more time with the newest TradHome.  Gosh... this is exciting.  Follow the arrows to my heart decor "needs" below...

I've always loved this style outdoor chair - and I think it looks just as chic indoors
Gold duel sconces and striped curtains
A closer look at those gold duel sconces
A petite bench for putting on your shoes and kicking them off
Umm hello, big gold mirror above the tub feels so elegant
I like the distressed colors of this antique rug
Large brass and onyx statement lamps anchor this lovely sofa
The perfect table and chair set for your breakfast nook
Trying to stay in dry in Nashville today!  Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment