A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dirt cheap bowls at Anthro

Before I hit the gym last night, I made a slight detour into Anthropologie.  The store is WAY less crowded on a weekday evening and I wanted to see what all was on sale.  Well to my surprise these adorable and colorful bowls had been marked down to $1.95 each.  I have dreams of one day filling my kitchen cabinets with all white stoneware so everything coordinates, but I just can't seem to veer away from all the pretty colors.  So instead I took home two of the lilac bowls and two of the mushroom colors.  It's the little (and cheap) things that make me happy :)


Latte bowls via Anthropologie
While I was there I also picked up the "Buck" nesting bowl set.  It was on sale as well and had caught my eye on previous occasions.  Yes, it's very much a matter of taste, but I think this will look very striking and pretty on a mantle, bookshelf or hallway vignette.  Plus I like odd tchotchkes.


1 comment:

  1. I love my latte bowls from Anthro-- they're the perfect size for everything--soup, ice cream, even salad! I love the lilac color--so cute!

    ReplyDelete