A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Friday, April 1, 2011

4 Anthro prints + 4 frames = $12

So starting FOREVER ago when I see something I love from a magazine, I tear out the page and save it in a file folder, shoe box, etc.  I have the sheets separated for home mags and fashion mags (more on this later!).  While at my parents house I went back through some old tear sheets and found four pages of an Anthropologie catalog that I saved.  (Tear outs = FREE!)  I always thought they would make good art someday.  Well after my discovery of clip frames ($2.99 ea.) from Hobby Lobby I knew exactly what to do with these puppies.  Here they are spread out on my floor, but will look great in the bathroom with my white ruffled Anthro shower curtain.



BOOOOYAH! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment