A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend estate sales

Just took a little sunshine break to enjoy this warm weather we're having.  So excited that Spring has officially shown it's face - and I hope it doesn't disappoint me this weekend!  Lots to do with friends over the next couple of days.  This means I will have no time to head to any upcoming estate sales, but still wanted to share some great finds that I found on the Nashville estate sale web sites!

This cane headboard is ahhh-mazing.  Spray it white and you've got an exact copy of this one from Ballard Design.


Or what about this velvet Ralph Lauren chair?  I'm drooling!



Take this old patio set - clean off the rust, get some new seats and spray it down in your favorite Rustoleum color for a perfect patio party.  My inspiration would be Miles Redd's New York terrace.


This bones of this sofa are perfect.  Change the wood color (or not) and reupholster that fabric and all your guests will be sitting pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment