A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Southwest decor

Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite places to explore.  They ALWAYS have something at 50% off.  And if it's not 50% off when you stop by one week, then go back the next because they flip flop the same discounts every other week.  What's not to love about that?  So as I was walking around the store recently I noticed how big the Southwest trend has become.  Look at what cool pieces you can get to just add a little cowboy flair to your abode...

Cast iron bull head

Miniature skull head

Cast iron horse hook

This look is very in right now.  Just a small touch adds some funky charm.  These decorators knew how to do it right without looking kitchy...




What do you think about this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment