A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lamps!

I've always been a decent Craigslist buyer, but not so much a seller.  C'mon, you know it freaks you out a little bit not knowing who you're meeting up with, and then hoping the cash they give you isn't counterfeit!  Well today I sold the second pair of some older lamps I had.  The first pair went to a fine couple who just relocated to Nashville (for the music industry of course) and the second buyer came today - wahooo! So now I have a little extra cash in my pocket for some new ones :)  I think I went a little too trendy the first time around and now I want to stick with the classics.  Anyone of these styles would just make my day...

Urn Lamp:

Task Lamp:



Alabaster Lamp: Okay, so I already own three of these - but who wouldn't want more.


Each one of the aforementioned lamps resides in this room.  I'll take all of them please!

No comments:

Post a Comment