A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Friday, September 3, 2010

Football Fanatics

It's officially the start of college football!!  I can already smell the bourbon and coke, hear the sound of Rocky Top singing through the stadium and feel the crisp autumn breeze against my face... ahhhh it's my favorite season... FALL!  I wasn't as into college football while I was in college (odd, yes I know), but afterward I felt a sense of love for my school like I hadn't felt before.  I guess while you're still in school it's easy to take advantage of the fact that everything is right there underneath your feet and when you wake up one day and realize you have to move on and be an adult, a sense of nostalgia pulls you back in.  I'd give up a lot to go back and do it all over again.  College really is one of the best times of your life.  And while I don't have a time machine to actually do that, I can most certainly enjoy the excitement that football gamedays incur.  So in typical Southern fashion you must adorn your home (or tailgate) in all things football on Saturday afternoon - these little extras really add the school spirit!
What better way to welcome the fans
Let all the neighbors know who you're cheering for
A nice mixed drink would be great in here
Fill up your cup
Or if you're feeling a little fancy, have some wine

After you fill your glass, head over to the spread and fill up from one of these super cute trays




All items in this post can be purchased online at Football Fanatics

Have a happy holiday weekend!! GO VOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment