A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Monday, September 13, 2010

John Derian for Target

Target never ceases to amaze me.  I love the international wardrobe collection (picked up a cute Tucker dress yesterday!) that comes out every three months, and the collaborations with top designers for home decor is always something to look forward to.  Recently John Derian came out with some lovely, vintage inspired items for the home.  I wanted to showcase a few of my favorites.

Melamine floral plates

I totally see this in a little boy's bedroom or bathroom - very cute.
Animals by numbers wastebasket


These would be cute even as a toothbrush holder or for storing bobby pins and hair ties.
Insect tumblers

As I (briefly) mentioned in the beginning, the Tucker collection is ahhmazing - so go check it out for some pretty tops and dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! We love those plates! Looking forward to tomorrow :)

    E+J

    ReplyDelete