A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Daily Sales


If you haven't already signed up to receive flash sale emails from One Kings Lane, then you are missing out!  New sales are posted daily for all sorts of stuff like bedding, rugs, kitchen appliances, wall art, soaps, candles and more.  If you know me by now you know I love vintage maps :)  Here are some posted for today's sale.
Cityscape of Memphis
Hand-colored view of New York City
Tennessee - home sweet home to me :)

A few other hot sales today include Archepelago candles,

Tom Dolby & Drew Frist vintage finds,
Cotton Club crate
Brass dolphin candlesticks
Bronze Poseidon door knocker

Also loving these Trip Haenisch pieces,
Overstuffed striped chair
Silver and brass side table

Sign up now to receive these exclusive discounted offers.  They go quickly... a la flash sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment