A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best towels, and cheap too!

As I was folding towels last night, I got to a stray bright white one that made its way into my laundry basket for the first time over the summer.  I was headed to the pool one afternoon, and of course when I was almost there I realized I forgot a towel (doh!).  Kmart was close by so I hopped in and picked up one that was cheap ($4.99!) and soft.  Well that towel was ahhhmazingly soft and absorbent.  I really don't like buying towels (who does?), but have decided moving forward to only purchase white ones (for a clean look and easy hot wash), and perhaps only these.  Check them out here...

Quick Dry Bath Towel via Kmart


No comments:

Post a Comment