A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A few of my newest Pinterest obsessions.  Once again, dreaming of owning my own home (sigh).

I love everything about this nook.  Dark walls, light draping and upholstery; vintage wall art; small shelves stuffed with books.  It's the ideal reading corner.


I typically don't like white walls, but with so much color around the middle of the room and that tall dark secretary, I can dismiss the walls.  The sofa = l.o.v.e

I pile tons of crap on my side table, so this one would be functional and charming.

Hello gorgeous, I see you over there!

Complete organizational giddiness right here folks.

Ummm... yes I'll have a drink you handsome handsome man trunk.  I might even sit in one of those lucite chairs and chat for a while.

Ultimate girls room-slash-lounge.  Perfect for a studio NYC apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment