A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Printable gift tags

I know you must be blown away about three posts, three days in a row.  Wowzers, right?!?  I guess you could say I'm not as busy at work this week, thanks to clients who are on vacation.

When I ran across these online printable gift tags and bows, I knew I needed to share before the holiday.  If you're like me, you don't really start wrapping until the last minute anyways.  ENJOY!

Download these via Jones Design Company
2-D paper bows via Simply Modern Mom

Reindeer tags via 74 Lime Lane

No. 1-6 tags via Poppytalk

Not particularly holiday related, but very cute nonetheless (via The Pretty Blog)

Print these on card stock for a vintage effect (via Eat Drink Chic)
via Lemon Squeezy

via Hey Look

via Tip Junkie

via Skip to My Lou

via Volume Twenty Five

via Amoretti

No comments:

Post a Comment