A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A flair for vintage

I'm not sure why I don't post more about antiquing.  There are some awesome antique stores in the Nashville area, and I get so lost in my own browsing that I forget to snap photos.  Well I went to one of my favorites yesterday, Gas Lamp Antiques, and as always just fell in love with everything in one of the first booths (prime, prime real estate).  The booth is called A Flair for Vintage Decor, and Caroline, the owner, also blogs about her booth and treasure hunting.  Here are a few of my favorites from her little store...

These lamps and the table with claw feet are super cool.
I would probably use this bar cart with tassels and caster wheels as a side table.


No comments:

Post a Comment