A little escape to where I can have fun with my love of design and whatever else may brighten my day...

Friday, August 13, 2010

So Fresh and So Clean

Not everyone loves a shower curtain.  Some people prefer the clean lines of a simple glass door or the open air.  I have to say I LOVE a shower curtain.  Something so small can give a plain bathroom a whole lot of character.  I just recently purchased this frilly shower curtain by India Rose.  The colors are great - so I normally would have picked up this magenta or avocado green one, however I went with the crisp white as it will go with everything, even as move to my next abode.

India Rose shower curtain via Burke Decor
Another frilly find is this flamenco curtain from Anthropologie.  MTV's Whitney Port enjoys this particular one in her West Village apartment.

via Anthropologie
If you love the frills, but hate the cost.  You can still enjoy some dainty ruffles with this version from Target.

Shabby Chic via Target

I'm not just about the frills.  I really like how this Thomas O'Brien for Target curtain is very gender neutral.  The masculine dark gray contrasts nicely with the feminine floral.

Thomas O'Brien via Target
And this subtle gray zebra print is expressive without being too overbearing.  The price is fabo too!

via Overstock
I find it oddly difficult to discover a shower curtain that I can get excited about.  So when one catches my eye like these do,  I just can't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment